Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

ezShare Wi-Fi SD Card

In the beginning there was Eye-Fi and life was good. Then came Transcend with their new Wi-Fi SD card, life was even better. Now we have yet another choice. From an Asian software company, LZeal who is the newest player to the Wi-Fi enabled SD Card scene recently announced their ezShare a Wi-Fi SD card. Supporting high capacity storage and wireless transfer in the standard SD card package. 

Related:

Update: We have another contender to add to list, have at look at www.flu-card.com

The following comparison look's at Eye-Fi's 16GB Pro X2 SDHC and Transcend's 32GB Wi-Fi SDHC:




    3 comments:

    1. Actually, I had both eye-fi and Ezshare. I prefer Ezshare considering the attractive price.

      ReplyDelete
    2. The Eye-Fi card was the cheaper option for myself given my location in N.America. I was able to buy the Eye-Fi card from a local retailer thus I didn't have to pay for the shipping across the Pacific. Nevertheless it's great we now have choices or options given Eye-Fi we're the only player at an earlier point in time.

      ReplyDelete