Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Higher Learning ...

Higher Learning and the Nutty Professor
At tumbler a former student shares a collection of daily rants and rages of one of his professors. The daily comments last updated in March 2011 we're given by an unknown photography professor from an unknown university who was simply known as Roma. However his comments are full of insight (and insult) or as quoted "embedded in them are bits and pieces of truth." 

Although as entertaining we find Roma I must WARN (NSFW) he uses quite strong language. Also some would say his comments are NOT politically correct therefor might offend.

For example and because they are funny ...

"Don’t you dare go to Chinatown. Leave the f**king Chinese alone.
   ~ Roma going on about who we cannot photograph."

"Do you know what happens when you give white kids a camera? They come back with photos of little black kids throwing up gang signs. True story. When I was teaching at Yale, every single privileged motherf**ker went out to a poor neighborhood and came back with photos of little kids throwing up gang signs. I didn’t even know what they were doing. I thought they all had arthritis."

"Ugh. Just by looking around, I think none of you should procreate."

 
  • Sh.t my Photography Professor Says ~ So, I am taking a photography class. My professor is legitimately insane / legitimately brilliant. This is a tumblr devoted to his rants and rages. Embedded in them are bits and pieces of truth. But be warned: most of it is bullshit.

Source: PetaPixel



No comments:

Post a Comment